Saturday 14 January 2012

Rikochet (DC7)

My next challenge is a tough one. Mucha Lucha toon: Rikochet, can anyone make a costume with him. Also Mucha Lucha wrestlers were able to turn into various objects, which were their signature moves. Rikochet's were pulverizing pinball: Where he turns into a giant pinball, bounced off of everything to beat his opponent. Another signature was Spinning Top, he turns into a spinning top and did pretty much the same as pinball wizard.

Post a comment with your pictures of the costume, and if you are able to, record a video of your completed work in action.

(I can guarantee that anyone who does accomplish this, and makes a level out of it will be on either coll pages, or a future episode of Little Big Picks)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I haven't been able to do the last ones, but I will concentrate on this one, I will make a level with it.

I would like to recommend a level
http://lbp.me/v/9881fd 50 jumps for a challenge. I

Unknown said...

Ok dude, I will take this choice into consideration