Monday 6 February 2012

LBP Fusion (DC30)

Hey there guys I got a suggestion that the 10th challenge I suggest I should post a level idea, so thank you sackfanatic, here we go.

WHEN GAMES COLLIDE!
I call this level idea LBP 1 & 2 Fusion. Pick a level from LBP1: The Gardens, The Savvanah, The Wedding, The Canyon, The Metropolizian, The Islands, The Temple or The Wilderness, and fuse it with an LBP2 story level: Da Vinchi's Hideout, Victoria's Labratory, The Factory of a Better Tomorrow, Avalonia, Eve's Assylum or The Cosmos. Then only using the two materials, objects and stickers/decorations make an amazing level from this creation. I count 35 possible fusions, hoping my maths is right. I can't wait to see them.

Post a link with your level in a comment & I will play them.

Question to my reader: (Answer these with a comment, provide your PSN as name)

1) I am thinking of reviewing levels on this blog, yes or no?
    This would be a in depth review of each level I play, I would provide a page where I would take suggestions. I would then review each level on numerous characteristics, even if possible a video playthrough.
2) I am also thinking of creator of the week maybe?
    This would have me check the LBP community for a player who is very active, produces good quality levels and gives feedback to others.

If you wish to have some guides on creating, there is a guide on this blog on how to make a good level

No comments: